Thursday, January 5, 2012

Maxi dresses in winter

I have a serious obsession for maxi dresses and more so in winter where it provides an alternative to pants/leggings. 

I have featured a collection of outfits styled by some of my favorite bloggers - exceptionally talented ladies who inspire me on a daily basis. Hope this inspires you too! 

Ashley from blog purse n boots
Free people

Love the jacket on maxi dress combi

Vanessa Hudgens rocks the Boho look! 

Karen from blog Where did you get that

Karen from blog Where did you get that

Karen from blog Where did you get that
I could so do this - khaki jacket and maxi dres - love it! 

Ashley from blog purse n boots 

Free People 
Love the vest and combat boots combo 

via The Sartorialist 
such an unusual combination of Oxfords and a belt. 


Ashely from blog purse n boots 
Top it all off with piles of jewellery and a low slung belt! Ashely sure knows how to accessorize. 



No comments:

Post a Comment