Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Handmade Pyrite Necklace - soon to be launched in Etsy Shop

I am soon to launch my handmade Jewellery in SparrowLyn and thought I would give you a sneak peek of the pieces I am working on now. I have always been tinkering with jewellery - making something longer....adding pieces to a necklace or bracelet. I remember in school I used bolts for earrings and strung them with beads for necklaces. I am very excited about this line and call it the `Flight Path` collection comprising natural stones, industrial hardware and mixed metals. 

Watch the shop for more uploads!

Handmade Necklace with Pyrite stone, silver wire, coiled wire hook
and antique gold ring chain

From the `Flight Path`collection 

Photo highlighting the coiled wire hook that the Pyrite stone is suspended from.
Made by Lynda D`Souza 



4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Would love to see it attached in both sides bracelet style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://shoploud.blogspot.com/

    THAT'S SOOO CUTE!! LOVES IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous. can't wait to see more pieces from your jewelry.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete