Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just a minute in................December 2013




Some of my favorite bloggers like Kelly Smith and Daydream Lily were doing a post on moments in their current month and I thought this was a nice way to share what is happening in my life. So here goes.......

Reading..........Austin Kleon's 'Steal like an Artist' (for the second time round in 4 days), Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk, Fashioning Reality by Ben Barry - does anyone else read multiple books simultaneously??
Listening..............Bastille, Imagine Dragons, One Republic
Watching..........The Desolation of Smaug, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock Holmes UK
Buying.........X'mas prezzies for family and friends, Party dress for myself 
Making........Glam wrapping the Xmas prezzies
Loving..........the time with my kids, I was so busy before with my corporate job stressing about other people's problems that it took away from my home life. Now I get to hear their school stories first hand and discovering that both my girls have a great sense of humor!
Wanting........this ice to melt away, the ice storm caused such havoc leaving some of my dear friends without power over Christmas day

No comments:

Post a Comment