Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rebel in Action

I have been playing around with the new camera - Rebel T3i - in my free time, and have figured out all the modes with some success (I think!). Now I just need to practice as much as I can till I have got this mastered. My poor dog is fed up of posing for me.......sorry Coach ! 

Close up of silk peonies in a pewter mug on my console table

The peonies alongside my vintage typewriter on side table

The husband's vintage camera collection

The husband's doll collection.....ok ok not dolls......action figures! He is a huge fan of Tintin, Asterix, Lucky Luke, Calvin & Hobbes

Reading corner in my living room
What do you think? It is a definite upgrade from the pics taken by my old camera but lots to learn still. I have to get round to doing some outfit posts which I have promised myself I will get to next week. The weather is climbing to single digit positives - just the motivation I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment