Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Launch of my WEBSITE !!! woot woot !!


I am so excited and over the moon to share this news with you. I finally have my own WEBSITE:


Since I started the biz in early 2011 I have been waiting to set up my website to house the links to my shop and blog all in one place. And its finally here................sipping my martini while I do my happy dance. So I invite you to dance with me at my virtual party for this HUGE step in the growth of my small business.

Just earlier this week I sent an email out to my family and close friends and received so much support and well wishes back, it was truly heart warming. Thank you so much guys for all your support, its so nice to know that so many out there have my back. Virtual Hugs coming back to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment