Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sisterhood Photo shoot from Spell & The Gypsy





Pics via Spell & the Gypsy
By now you guys know I crush big time over the Spell & Gypsy label and what the sisters have achieved. They recently did a photo shoot of the three (out of 4) sisters and I just had to share it with you guys. The sisters are so talented, coming up with all these amazing Bohemian Clothes, expanding their biz, opening branches all over Australia and forming a tight community around what they believe. I think its amazing to have like minded souls to work with and who better than your own sisters.

My two younger sisters live in Dubai, U.A.E and I haven't seen them for 6 years now. Just seeing these photos makes me miss them even more. So to everyone out there - if you have your sisters with you - get them together and do a crazy themed photoshoot like so.............they are pics you will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment